MIRAGEAS & AVERY, LLC provides counsel to clients on sophisticated land regulation issues at an extraordinary level of responsiveness – a combination that sets us apart from larger law firms. We demonstrate a thorough understanding of our clients’ objectives by having each matter overseen by one of our office attorneys, who work to ensure quality while controlling your costs. We collaborate regularly with other professionals, including engineers, environmental consultants, appraisers and tax experts to provide seamless, coordinated services to our clients, whatever the demands of the transaction or dispute.
Areas of Focus
- Zoning Board of Appeals Hearings and Appeals
- Planning Board Hearings and Appeals
- Conservation Commission Hearings and Appeals to Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and Superior Court
- Title and Boundary Issues Litigated in Superior Court and Land Court
- Nuisance Issues Litigated in Superior Court and Land Court
- Landlord and Tenant Issues Litigated in District Court; Housing Court and Superior Court